Thursday 27 October 2011

Baby Blankets

The baby blankets I create are one of a kind.  I make them to order depending on the sex of the baby, size of the blanket, color choice etc.  I can make them seasonal, or themed also. Most people give me free reign but a couple have been specific in the themes including a "jungle" theme I was asked to do.  Very cute. They range from $40 up depending on the size of your blanket and the type of fabric.  I usually figure out your needs including boy/girl, type of fabric (eg. summer or winter), size and style. I source my fabrics locally but I can also order online if you see something special or want something a bit different.
Take a look at the pics and let me know what you think! Happy perusing....













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Poppet Designs!