Tuesday 15 October 2013

Hello Blogland, hope you are all well and enjoyed the school holidays. I, in particular had a great time with my sister visiting from Canada.  We went out with the kids and chatted, drank, laughed and did all the things sisters do (every 3 years!) Otherwise I've been getting ready for market season.  Turning my hand to some new ideas and loving being creative.  I've taken a couple of trips down to Tyabb and had a great time showing my sister my fave spot for a bargain or two.  My next market is this Sunday 20th at Seaford. It's the Seaford Homemade, Handmade craft market, Station Street, Seaford from 10am - 3pm. Come on down if you're in the area and have a gander! Here's some new pics to tide you over...

Add caption


Baby bibs made from towelling and fabric.  The blue one is original vintage fabric which is great because it's nice and soft! They are both fastened with press studs and have a zig-zag stitching around the perimeter to re-enforce the fabric. 
$12 ea or 2 for $20



A little bit of retro for bubba? These are also made from vintage fabric and backed with towelling. Edged with a zig-zag stitch for re-enforcement with a press stud for easy use.
$12 ea or 2 for $20
Christmas is nearly here....again! These fabric flag buntings are a great idea to hang around the house instead of tinsel and can be used over and over. I also think they are a great idea to give for the end of year gift to your children's teacher.  Wrap them up with some handmade fudge and you've got yourself a unique gift. 
12 flags long is $20
I can make to order if you would like them longer or shorter or different fabric. 

More gorgeous Christmas bunting. I've also given these as gifts to family and friends.  Neutral colors to suit most Christmas color schemes.  I can make to order too!
12 flags $20






Thanks for browsing through, don't forget to get your orders in early so I can make your special gifts before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Poppet Designs!